THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT AND ITS EFFECTS
- The consumer who purchased the Goods in our Online Store has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods within 14 days, from the day following the day on which the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer, who is not a carrier, came into possession of the product. In order to keep the 14 - hundred day period, the declaration of withdrawal should be submitted to the Seller before its expiry.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer should notify his decision to withdraw from the contract 4 Gentleman Sklep (e-mail: email@example.com) by means of an unequivocal declaration of will (e.g. by sending it by e-mail). The Buyer may inform the Seller about exercising the above-mentioned right by using the model withdrawal form (below). The method of submitting the declaration depends solely on the Customer, and the choice of the form of submitting the declaration in no way limits the possibility of withdrawing from the contract.
- Model withdrawal form.
You can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract by sending the completed form below.
Please send the form along with the returned goods to the following address:
Albert Borowiecki, Poland, Street: Dzieci Warszawy 27c/m74, 02-495 Warsaw, tel. 00 48 883 191 462, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is reimbursed all payments received from the Consumer, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer, other than the cheapest offered by the Seller, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction (when purchasing the Goods), as long as it is possible for the Seller to meet, unless the Consumer has agreed to a different method of refund. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with the reimbursement of the payment. If the Buyer chooses the cash on delivery method, the Seller shall return the payments made to the bank account provided by the Buyer.
- The seller may refrain from reimbursing the payments received from the consumer until the goods are returned or the consumer has provided proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first. The Buyer should send the returned Goods to the following address: Albert Borowiecki,Poland, Street: Dzieci Warszawy 27C, m74, 02-495 Warsaw, tel. 00 48 883 191 462, e-mail: email@example.com immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed about the withdrawal from the contract. The 14-day period is met if the Goods have been returned before its expiry.
- The buyer bears direct costs when exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
- A buyer who is not a consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract referred to in paragraph 1, and in the scope of such sale, the rules and dates of withdrawal from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The seller does not personally accept returns at the company's premises. Returns should be sent via courier. It is recommended that the Buyer keep the tracking number necessary to track the package.
Link: Return Form